By offering maximum yields at the shortest cycle time, STRATA Invicta sets a new standard in steam peeling systems.Video
The Kiremko STRATA Invicta
Full line capacity control capacity control by steam peeler
- Intelligent system with controlled interlock restart
- Allows for an almost 100% uniform product feed from the steam peeler
- Less or no potato buffers inline required
Best peeling results
- Up to 25% shorter peeling time than any other steam peeler
- Optimal heat transfer through advanced condensate separation
- 20% smaller cooking ring resulting in a reduction of peel waste up to 10%
Lowest total cost of ownership
- Extremely wear-resistant steam release valve made of NASA quality materials
- Distinct build-in weigh hopper calibration system in which mechanical deviations are also calibrated
- Less maintenance due to the use of special stainless steel
- Less maintenance because crucial parts are protected against steam and heat
Dry brush machines are used to remove the potato peel after steam peeling.
PeelGuard is an optical measuring and weighing instrument that detects residual peels and the presence of dark, green or black spots.
Simple, efficient and slim, the abrasive peeler guarantees smooth, clean results every time.
30 STRATA Invicta's
in 30 months
“We didn’t know of this anniversary of the Kiremko STRATA Invicta® steam peeler at the moment we bought it”, Aviko Belgium Project Manager Cor Koole admits. “We just bought it because it offers us the highest reliability. We know the Kiremko STRATA Invicta® from other Aviko locations.Go to case